Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Book of the To Be Shafted

This list of the potential soon to be shafted comes from Nancy Imperiale's website (http://www.nancyimperiale.com/). I understand there's been a brouhaha over its accuracy, so I'm putting in the disclaimer that the list may not be accurate.

Among those who may be leaving the Sentinel soon are:

Jennifer Greenhill Taylor, Jim Leusner, Sharon McBreen, Jerry Jackson, Chris Boyd, Harry Wessel, Mike Thomas, Claudia Zaqueira, Tanya Caldwell, Heather McPherson, Jean Patteson, Jim Abbott, Scott Joseph, Katy Moore, Judy Padilla, Lauren Ritchie, Robert Sargeant, Maya Bell, Tammy Lytle, and Jane Healy - who, of course, had to announce her departure in the paper because she's not to be confused with the hoi poloi.

Repeat after me, I'm a very important person, I'm a very important person, I'm a very important person, I'm a very important person ... NOT!

1 comment:

Portd032 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.